Primary Care / Women's Health
Dr. Fortani’s office provides a wide array of services to further assist her patient’s needs.
Primary care services offered include:
- Women’s Health Services – once-a-year visit for a general health check, including a breast exam, pap smear contraception counseling as needed
- Sports Physicals
- Pre-employment Physicals
- Adult annual wellness examinations
- Pulmonary function tests – measure the lung function which assists in the diagnosis of asthma, COPD, emphysema, etc.
- Minor office procedures – including incision and drainage of abscesses, Ear Lavage to remove excess wax, Suture removal, joint injections, etc.
- EKG – Electrocardiograms are used to check for electrical activity of the heart
- 24 hour Physician access
- Same- day appointments
- Treatment of minor injuries of minor cuts, bruises, and other mild injuries.
- Geriatric Health assessment and treatment – Dr. Fortani is medical director of Washington Rehabilitation center and has extensive experience in geriatric care
- Immunizations – Dr. Fortani’s office provides Pneumococcal, flu, and DTaP vaccinations for her patients.
Need more information? Have questions?